A public dumping ground for words and pictures. Contact me at ThomasTamblyn@Gmail.com

Sunday 26 April 2009

Strange rituals.

Tarted up the acolytes like I said I would. Not entirely happy with them still I don't think, but they're closer to par than they were.

I've been flat-fill colouring just to make things look slightly more presentable, and I'm growing to like it. It looks a lot neater than my pathetic attempts at manual shading, and needless to say it's quicker and easier. I could still do some details manually - glow on those flames for example. I'm certainly happy with it as a standby at least.

The revised acolytes look a little less priesty and a little more townsfolky. I do not dislike this. I'd still like a set of suspicious townsfolk, but my last try ended up as a pig farmer. On the plus side - pig farmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment